How to remove "Favorites" drop down tag in "Favorites Bar" in IntExp 8?

Camille Petersen

When I open IntExp 8 then an entry "Favorites" appears in the "Favorites Bar".
I mean not my own Favorites but an entry which let all Favorites appear as drop down list
and is similar to the menu "Favorites". This Favorites bar tag was not existing in the IE7 version.

How do I get rid of this "Favorites" tag in the "Favorites bar"?
In need the space to show all my own favorites in the "Favorites Bar".

Camille

Leythos

Right click on it and uncheck it.

your time.

Leythos

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Subject: Re: How to remove "Favorites" drop down tag in "Favorites Bar" in IntExp 8?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 05:44:44 -0700

Right click on it and uncheck it.

The above was not posted by me, Leythos, it was posted by the unethical
hack, PCBUTTS1 that is impersonating myself and others.

If you have downloaded anything from his NON-Microsoft site, NON-MVP
site, a site known to violate decency standards for hosting pornographic
materials, you should immediately scan your computer for malicious
software.

Leythos

How many complaints are you going to file before you will realize that it is
not a valid complaint and nothing will be done? Are going to file a
complaint on everyone who posts with the name Leythos. You need to grow up.

I will continue to file complaints as long as the abuse continues - it's
that simple.

What you fail to understand is the damage you do to your already poor
reputation and poor image with each post Chris.

Leythos

And you really think ATT will believe your lies? Tell me are you going to
blame ATT like you blamed her hosting company when they did not believe you?
Your posting history shows that you will.

The thing you seem to be missing is that I have truth and honesty on my
side Chris. The thing that you have is unethical actions, hosting porn
on your website, stalking, impersonating others in a malicious way....

You keep showing your lack of ethics and proving that what has been said
is true about you butts.

Leythos

Your sick obsession with her is so bad you keep calling me Chris. You think
that everybody that defends her is her. Your mind is so screwed up you can't
tell fact from fiction. I am going to ask you the same question next week to
see what your excuse will be this time. You are a sick person please get
help.

LOL - it's amazing that everyone knows who you are are yet you continue
to prove that you are as unethical as has been posted/stated for years.

I will continue to defend my name against the attacks, it's the only
thing that an honest and ethical person can do.