    ports.

    What can I do ?

    Thanks

    Eric, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Eric

    Cari MS-MVP Guest

    If connected by USB, the bi-directional should be grayed out. If connected
    by LPT, you need to ensure that the LPT setting is set to EPP in the BIOS.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    Cari MS-MVP, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Sure...

    But it isn't !

    Eric

    Eric, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Does the driver support bidirectional? If it does not, then the option is
    not available

    --
    Alan Morris
    Microsoft Printing Team

    Alan Morris\(MSFT\), Nov 17, 2003
  5. Eric

    Eric Guest

    It does. It is an Epson Stylus photo 870

    [ln];kbhowto

    confers no rights.

    Eric, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Eric

    grizzly

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I had the exact same problem. Called support and spent an hour talking to someone in India, Got mad and hung up on him. Spent about 4 hrs trying different things. I updated all my drivers and problem went away. The crazy thing is apparently it was drivers for the LAN card. Worth a try...
    Good luck and remember patience is a virtue !!!!

    grizzly, Apr 13, 2011