    RikS Guest

    How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ?
    (make BCC field unvalible)

    RikS, Oct 6, 2005

  2. In news:,
    RikS <> typed:
    > How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange
    > 2003 ? (make BCC field unvalible)

    Don't know how you'd do this offhand, but I wouldn't. If users are misusing
    BCC, educate them, and make this an HR issue. It really isn't a technical
    one.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Oct 6, 2005

  3. RikS

    Vivek Guest

    HI Riks
    go to new mail over there on toolbar u will be
    getting option in that option u have bcc . u can
    uncheck it if u don' want......

    ?

    Vivek, Oct 6, 2005
  4. RikS

    BillR [MVP] Guest

    Possibly via a policy using the "Office 2003 Policy Template Files and
    Deployment Planning Tools" in the Office 2003 Resource Kit

    refer here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/orkarchive/2003ddl.htm

    --
    Bill Rodgers MVP

    BillR [MVP], Oct 6, 2005
  5. I don't think so. Even if you use the policy setting to block the Bcc menu command, the user will still be able to add Bcc recipients through the address book dialog.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Nov 21, 2005