How to create mailing list

Rolland & Nycole

How can we create a mailing list to send email to a group of person who all
belong to that group? Please advise.

I read your documentation on the internet but it seems that my version of
vista mail does not have it.

Thank you in advance for your help

Rolland

mac

Rolland & Nycole said:
How can we create a mailing list to send email to a group of person who
all belong to that group? Please advise.

I read your documentation on the internet but it seems that my version of
vista mail does not have it.

Thank you in advance for your help

Rolland

Probably because your Contacts folder is using the wrong folder template?
Open Contacts>right click in the blank area to the right>choose
Customise>change the template type to Contacts in the dropdown list.

HTH?

Josette

I have the same problem as Rolland and Nycole and worse, there is nothing to
click on the blank space besides "contact". What else can you suggest?

Thanks

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

.

Gary VanderMolen

If the toolbar in Contacts doesn't have its normal icons,
then the folder type for Contacts is incorrect. To fix it:
Open Windows Contacts. Right-click somewhere in that
empty white space to the far right (not on the toolbar, below it) .
Select Customize This Folder, click the little triangle, and from the
dropdown list select Contacts, then click OK.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)