    child.parent.com domain but after clicking it shows no objects are available
    in this location.

    Please help

    Guest, Feb 10, 2006

    Jan Nielsen Guest

    You can't - Domains Admins is a global group, which can only contain members
    from within the same domain.

    Depending on what you are trying to achieve you can use Administrators,
    which is a Domain Local group. This group can manage the domain, but will
    not by default have administrator access to member computers.

    kind regards,

    Jan Nielsen

    Jan Nielsen, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Create a new user object in parent.com and tell the child.parent.com admin to
    use that when managing parent.com.

    As was mentioned, Domain Admins is a global group, it will take members from the
    same domain.

    Author of O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition
    www.joeware.net

    ---O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition now available---

    http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm

    Joe Richards [MVP], Apr 10, 2006