From: "=?Utf-8?B?UmVkZG9nODc3Mg==?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: How do I set up Outlook POP3 & STMP
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:01:06 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.installation

I know this is a simple question to a lot of you, but how do I set up my
POP3 & STMP so I can get email from online. I currently use Metconnect to
log on and Yahoo as an email recipient. Thank you

Donald McDaniel

Reddog8772 said:
I know this is a simple question to a lot of you, but how do I set up
my POP3 & STMP so I can get email from online. I currently use
Metconnect to log on and Yahoo as an email recipient. Thank you

Here's a better page to learn about using Yahoo Pop3 email in Outlook:
http://ordering.yahoo.com/or/ypm/splash?356&Pkgs=us:ym:pop&.osig=zQwKT

--
Donald L McDaniel
Post all replies to the Newsgroup,