    How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the slide
    are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
    done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

    John, Sep 9, 2008

  2. You can divide the number of slides into the length of your music piece.
    Then enter that value as your slide transition time for all slides.

    --
    Michael Koerner
    MS MVP - PowerPoint

    Michael Koerner, Sep 9, 2008

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Michael. Can that be done automatically, so that the slides
    automatically time to the length of music?

    John, Sep 9, 2008
  4. Sorry, but no. You have to insert the time frame initially, and at that time
    apply it to all slides. If you add another slide you have to recalculate.

    --
    Michael Koerner
    MS MVP - PowerPoint

    Michael Koerner, Sep 10, 2008
  5. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Michael

    John, Sep 10, 2008
  6. John

    Wiggly

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I am looking to find the answer to this same problem and even this latest Office 2013 Preview still does not provide this feature, which is, IMHO, relatively simple to implement.

    Does anyone have a solution for this problem of fitting slides to a length of music?

    Cheers
    Wigs

    Wiggly, Jul 18, 2012