How do I get WORD back to the original format?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Nice site but out of date. there's an offer of buy 5 jars and get 6 if you
order before 8/31/2002. I could understand March of this year but August of
2002?

The pear-vanilla and the peach-Muscat de Beaumes de Venise and almonds sound
heavenly! Too bad there were no prices available.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Pat Garard said:
http://www.lesdelicesdeprouvenco.com/
`[:-}
Pat Garard
Melbourne, Australia
_______________________

JoAnn Paules said:
Well, there is a difference. I will eat apple jelly but that's about it
for jelly. Preserves, specifically strawberry, is my all-time favorite on
a PB&J. And make sure it's extra crunchy peanut butter.

Nutella and peanut butter is good too. It's like dessert!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Pat Garard said:
Well, I sure as hell got told which was Jam and which was Jelly!!
`:)-{
Pat Garard
Melbourne, Australia
_______________________

"TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
Pat

It is just our anti-PC sense of humour!

Terry

"Pat Garard" <apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau> wrote in message
: G'Day JoAnn,
:
: I am slightly ashamed of my fellow males, who responded
: within seconds of each other.
:
: http://explorersfoundation.org/glyphery/122.html was written
: by a lady, and then attributed to Nelson Mandela who quoted
: her in a 1994 speech.
:
: Sorry fellas, you may know which side of the bread has the butter,
: but I'm going for Jam (Is that Jelly in USspeak?)!
: --
: Regards,
: Pat Garard
: Melbourne, Australia
: _______________________
:
: : > Mary Sauer (Publisher MVP) has a similar ability. She can read a
post
that
: > seems to give you absolutely no clue what they are talking about
and
she
: > nails it.
: >
: > These women are a definite credit to the MVP program!
: >
: > --
: >
: > JoAnn Paules
: > MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: >
: >
: >
: > "TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
: > : >> Pat
: >>
: >> Suzanne often manages to read a convoluted post and extract the
right
: >> question in order to give the correct answer. It has to be some
sixth
: >> sense!
: >>
: >> Terry Farrell
: >>
: >> "Pat Garard" <apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau> wrote in message
: >> : >> : Good Pickup Suzanne!
: >> : --
: >> : Regards,
: >> : Pat Garard
: >> : Melbourne, Australia
: >> : _______________________
: >> :
: >> : : >> : > See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm
: >> : >
: >> : > --
: >> : > Suzanne S. Barnhill
: >> : > Microsoft MVP (Word)
: >> : > Words into Type
: >> : > Fairhope, Alabama USA
: >> :
: >> : > Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to
the
: >> newsgroup
: >> : > so
: >> : > all may benefit.
: >> : >
message
: >> : > : >> : >> Somehow, I changed the format of the WORD page and I want to
get
it
: >> back
: >> : >> normal. I am challenged when it comes to working with WORD,
but
it
: >> is
: >> : >> frustrating to have this problem and not be able to figure it
out.
: >> : >> Please
: >> : >> explain how to get the original format back.
: >> : >
: >> :
: >> :
: >>
: >>
: >
: >
:
:

Suzanne S. Barnhill

I like the Bonne Maman Four-Fruit preserves myself. I need to remember to
eat more Nutella, though; I keep getting more coupons for it and can't use
them because I've never made it through the first jar (bought at my
son-in-law's encouragement).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

TF said:
[...]

`[:-{
Pat Garard
Melbourne, Australia
_______________________

JoAnn Paules said:
[...]

Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and Peanut Butter sandwiches - YEH!

Terry Farrell

: Well, there is a difference. I will eat apple jelly but that's about it
for
: jelly. Preserves, specifically strawberry, is my all-time favorite on a
: PB&J. And make sure it's extra crunchy peanut butter.
:
: Nutella and peanut butter is good too. It's like dessert!
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
:
:
: "Pat Garard" <apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau> wrote in message
: : > Well, I sure as hell got told which was Jam and which was Jelly!!
: > `:)-{
: > --
: > Regards,
: > Pat Garard
: > Melbourne, Australia
: > _______________________
: >
[...]
: >> : >>
: >> : >> Suzanne often manages to read a convoluted post and extract the
: >> right
: >> : >> question in order to give the correct answer. It has to be some
: >> sixth
: >> : >> sense!
: >> : >>
: >> : >> Terry Farrell
: >> : >>
: >> : >> "Pat Garard" <apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau> wrote in message
: >> : >> : >> : >> : Good Pickup Suzanne!
: >> : >> : --
: >> : >> : Regards,
: >> : >> : Pat Garard
: >> : >> : Melbourne, Australia
: >> : >> : _______________________
: >> : >> :
: >> : >> : : >> : >> : > See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm
: >> : >> : >
: >> : >> : > --
: >> : >> : > Suzanne S. Barnhill
: >> : >> : > Microsoft MVP (Word)
: >> : >> : > Words into Type
: >> : >> : > Fairhope, Alabama USA
: >> : >> :
[...]

Amedee Van Gasse

Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:
I like the Bonne Maman Four-Fruit preserves myself. I need to
remember to eat more Nutella, though; I keep getting more coupons for
it and can't use them because I've never made it through the first
jar (bought at my son-in-law's encouragement).

UI: Suzanne has a son-in-law therefore she must have a daughter that is
of age, therefore Suzanne's age cannot be lower than ... (do the maths
yourself, it's not polite to ask a woman for her age.)

;-)

Suzanne S. Barnhill

I make no secret of my age; I have *earned* all these gray hairs! I'll be 61
in September.

And although your deduction is not flawed, I could probably be 20 years
younger and still have a married daughter. But my daughter was my second
child, and I didn't have my first till I was nearly 30, and she didn't marry
till she was 26, so I've had a son-in-law for less than two years (their
anniversary is May 31).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

Amedee Van Gasse

Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:
I make no secret of my age; I have earned all these gray hairs! I'll
be 61 in September.

And although your deduction is not flawed, I could probably be 20
years younger and still have a married daughter. But my daughter was
my second child, and I didn't have my first till I was nearly 30, and
she didn't marry till she was 26, so I've had a son-in-law for less
than two years (their anniversary is May 31).

Congratulations, I'd say.
There is a Dutch song called "Ik heb eerbied voor jouw grijze haren."
(I respect your grey hairs)