    Terrie Guest

    How do I create an anchor in frontpage.
    ie to create a link to a specific part of page

    Terrie, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Terrie

    Jim Buyens Guest

    FrontPage calls this a bookmark.

    To create a bookmark, set the insertion point then choose
    Bookmark from thr Insert menu.

    To link to a bookmark, display the Insert Hyperlink or
    Edit Hyperlink dialog box, specify the main page, then
    click the Bookmark button.

    Jim Buyens
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP

    http://www.interlacken.com
    Author of:
    |\----------------------------------------------------/|
    || Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out ||
    || Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out ||
    || Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition ||
    || Troubleshooting Microsoft FrontPage 2002 ||
    || Faster Smarter Beginning Programming ||
    || (All from Microsoft Press) ||

    Jim Buyens, Sep 14, 2003

  3. You may want to http://www.at-frontpage.com/faqs_hyperlinks.htm#bookmark

    Best regards,

    Vocátional© & Technicál© Educátion® - Cooking Crawfish & Alligators in New
    Orleans...Southerners make good novelists; they have so many stories because
    they have so much family and live in torrid heat.

    Vocátional© & Technicál© Educátion®, Sep 14, 2003