    I get a message every time I try to send e-mail. The signature fails to show
    and the messages says "Check the environment variable". What Is wrong and how
    do I fix It?

    Sindre, Nov 12, 2008

  2. Right click on My Computer (Computer in Vista), choose Properties, click
    Advanced (tab or link), click "Environment Variables" button.

    Check the variables out for any obvious issues...

    Vince Averello, Nov 12, 2008

  3. Sindre

    Jorge Guest

    is this using a signature for any message? did you tried to send a message
    without using the signature?

    Jorge, Nov 12, 2008
  4. Sindre

    Pat Willener Guest

    If TEMP is missing (User Variables), create it and point to C:\Documents
    and Settings\your username\Local Settings\Temp (for Windows XP).

    If TEMP points to an invalid location, correct it to the above (XP).

    Pat Willener, Nov 13, 2008