    aspect and not use all the screen width?

    Thanks

    Jack

    Guest, Nov 14, 2006

    Brian A Guest

    Isn't there info in the manual that was provided on how to adjust the aspect ratio?
    Have you looked in Display Properties > Settings?
    Have you looked in Display Properties > Settings > Advanced tab?
    Have you looked in Display Properties > Desktop tab?

    To get the display properties window, right click on the desktop and click
    Properties in the popup menu.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
    http://basconotw.mvps.org/

    Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Brian A, Nov 14, 2006

    Dave B. Guest

    It is streched because you have the wrong resolution set.

    Dave B., Nov 14, 2006

    I tried everything there is to try in properties, and the manual is a
    "general purpose" series 5000 manual with no specifics. So I guess I'm stuck
    with it the way it is.

    Guest, Nov 14, 2006

    Brian A Guest

    What's the make/model of the laptop?