How do i add snow falling effect to powerpoint presentation

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, Nov 21, 2006.

    Guest, Nov 21, 2006

    Ute Simon Guest

    Use animation to move images of snowflakes or insert animated GIF.
    (If you need a more detailed answer, please post a more detailed question,
    including your PowerPoint version.)

    Best regards,
    Ute

    --
    Ute Simon
    Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team
    "griffris" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    Ute Simon, Nov 21, 2006

    Where can I find an animated GIF of snowflakes?

    Guest, Nov 21, 2006

    You can try searching for these snowflakes in search engines. One example
    would be: http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/Holiday.html

    Alternately, see how to create a snow falling effect in PowerPoint here:
    http://indezine.com/products/powerpoint/cool/snoweffect.html
    --
    Shawn Toh (tohlz)
    Microsoft MVP PowerPoint

    Site Updated: Nov 15, 2006
    Added PowerPoint 2007 Visual Tour (OfficeArt Effects)
    http://pptheaven.mvps.org
    PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

    Guest, Nov 22, 2006
  5. Task Pane-->Clip Art

    --
    Jerry Hammond, MOS