    Art on the Master Slide and rotating it, softening colors and lines, etc.,
    but it ends up under (hidden by) the slide content. I could not find a Bring
    To Front command.

    Guest, Mar 20, 2006

    On the slide master for your first slide, try inserting a text box, typing D
    R A F T, making the font very large (88?) and a shade of grey, then turning
    the text box diagonally on the page, then closing the master and typing in
    your text. I tried this with a dark blue template and typed a lot of text
    into a bullet slide. The "DRAFT" showed up just great. Downside was I had
    to delete it from the master for each slide I added after. Hope this is
    helpful.

    Guest, Mar 28, 2006