Hotmail Plus

Reaction score
I pay £14.99 a year so i can sync my e-mails with Hotmail and Outlook. However, they have charged me 3 times, on the 27th of the past 3 months. It's states it is a yearly charge of £14.99 per year. I've canceled the Direct Debit online now and just wait and see what happens next month.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Does anyone have a e-mail address i can contact? Looked right through the Microsoft website and getting no-where.

Quite annoying really!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hello Andy, I've just been checking around and I think you should find an on-line complaints form by clicking the link provided on this support page: http://support.msn.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0
This page also gives you a link to the "My Microsoft Billing Account" (left of the screen)

Looking at their T&Cs, I couldn't help noticing the bit that I've highlighted in green below:

7.2 Payment. When you create a billing account, you enter your payment method. You must be authorized to use the payment method. You authorize us to charge you for the service using your payment method and for any paid feature of the service for which you choose to sign-up or use while this contract is in force. You will pay service charges in advance. We may charge you a different amount than what you approved. If it is a greater amount, we will tell you the amount and the date of the charge at least 10 days before we make the charge. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and notify you in advance of the difference. We may bill you for more than one of your prior billing periods together. If we informed you that the service will be provided indefinitely or automatically renewed, we may automatically renew your service and charge you for any renewal term.

I wonder whether that could be why you've been charged three months in a row?:(

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I can send you a google mail invite :D but you might not want one as their service is a free one
laughingsmiley.gif
:p

Ask a Question