Hit delete key to start computer

Bob

When I started up my computer it stopped on a screen that said i had to hit
the delete key to continue. I have a dell computer and all I ever say was
the Dell logo. Now it shows what loads and stops telling me to hit delete
key.

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?uyBtcnRlZSCr?=

And your question is..........?

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
| When I started up my computer it stopped on a screen that said i had to hit
| the delete key to continue. I have a dell computer and all I ever say was
| the Dell logo. Now it shows what loads and stops telling me to hit delete
| key.

Bob

I do not want to have to hit the delete key. The computer should start up
on its own.
"» mrtee «" <hingelicker at new.rr.com> wrote in message
And your question is..........?

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
| When I started up my computer it stopped on a screen that said i had to
hit
| the delete key to continue. I have a dell computer and all I ever say was
| the Dell logo. Now it shows what loads and stops telling me to hit delete
| key.

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?uyBtcnRlZSCr?=

And Dell's answer was.........?

Dell is the place to start troubleshooting a Dell computer, It has nothing to do with XP.

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff