Hi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I found this website today and found it to be very informative. If anyone's interested I run my own website's we are a family run business and go out of our way for our customers to give them what they want unlike some of the bigger stores.

Reaction score
Alrighty? Welcome to PCReview :) I think I may just check those sites out, tho I`m not 100% sure if Ian and the mods want traders advertising here... Will find out soon enough :)

Kenny

Reaction score
Sorry for the ad wont do it again but couldn't resist the temptation for a bit of free advertising Google adwords is so expensive.

Reaction score
Hello!:thumb:

Give a good service to customers! What do you get referrals/profit/achievement/fulfilment?

No need to advertise if you accomplish that!

And above all no BAD/POOR report in the forums.

;) ;)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to PC-Review, we hope you enjoy your stay, andhope you stick around!

Reaction score
hello

Hi there I am a new member too, just joined yesterday. Hope you are still enjoying this site, just wondering do you know anything about dvd writers? Would you be able to give me some advice i have a thread in support and in introductions if you want to get back to, any help would be appreciated. Thanks any way murcury.

Ask a Question