Ha, http://www.ati.com/support beat ya Jimmy S :)
Chris C

--
System:
ABit NF7-S
Athlon XP 2500+ FSB200x11
Cooler Master Aero 7+
1 x 512 Kingston PC3200 DDR
1 x 80g Matrox ATA133 7200rpm on SATA using ABit adaptor
1 x 20GB WD ATA100 on SATA using adaptor
CDR
LG Burner
ATI 9800XT
SoundBlaster Audigy Player 1394
CT Inspire 5.1 5300
Onboard LAN (Enabled)
Lian Li PC65 case & window
Blue Cold Cathode Tube
550 Watt PSU

Jimmy S.

LOL -- Good job! :p

Cheers,
Jimmy.

| Ha, http://www.ati.com/support beat ya Jimmy S :)
| Chris C
|
| --
| System:
| ABit NF7-S
| Athlon XP 2500+ FSB200x11
| Cooler Master Aero 7+
| 1 x 512 Kingston PC3200 DDR
| 1 x 80g Matrox ATA133 7200rpm on SATA using ABit adaptor
| 1 x 20GB WD ATA100 on SATA using adaptor
| CDR
| LG Burner
| ATI 9800XT
| SoundBlaster Audigy Player 1394
| CT Inspire 5.1 5300
| Onboard LAN (Enabled)
| Lian Li PC65 case & window
| Blue Cold Cathode Tube
| 550 Watt PSU

chris.catt

Hi again, these new drivers are quite interesting because they display the
temps and overclocking speed of the GPU with my 9800XT. Scary stuff though
as at present it shows a temp of 66C with a overclock of 418mhz.....
Chris C

--
System:
ABit NF7-S
Athlon XP 2500+ FSB200x11
Cooler Master Aero 7+
1 x 512 Kingston PC3200 DDR
1 x 80g Matrox ATA133 7200rpm on SATA using ABit adaptor
1 x 20GB WD ATA100 on SATA using adaptor
CDR
LG Burner
ATI 9800XT
SoundBlaster Audigy Player 1394
CT Inspire 5.1 5300
Onboard LAN (Enabled)
Lian Li PC65 case & window
Blue Cold Cathode Tube
550 Watt PSU

Jimmy S.

MMMMmmmmm gadgets! :)

Cheers,
Jimmy.

| Hi again, these new drivers are quite interesting because they display the
| temps and overclocking speed of the GPU with my 9800XT. Scary stuff though
| as at present it shows a temp of 66C with a overclock of 418mhz.....
| Chris C
|
| --
| System:
| ABit NF7-S
| Athlon XP 2500+ FSB200x11
| Cooler Master Aero 7+
| 1 x 512 Kingston PC3200 DDR
| 1 x 80g Matrox ATA133 7200rpm on SATA using ABit adaptor
| 1 x 20GB WD ATA100 on SATA using adaptor
| CDR
| LG Burner
| ATI 9800XT
| SoundBlaster Audigy Player 1394
| CT Inspire 5.1 5300
| Onboard LAN (Enabled)
| Lian Li PC65 case & window
| Blue Cold Cathode Tube
| 550 Watt PSU
| "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
| | > LOL -- Good job! :p
| >
| > Cheers,
| > Jimmy.

| > | Chris C
| > |
| > | --
| > | System:
| > | ABit NF7-S
| > | Athlon XP 2500+ FSB200x11
| > | Cooler Master Aero 7+
| > | 1 x 512 Kingston PC3200 DDR
| > | 1 x 80g Matrox ATA133 7200rpm on SATA using ABit adaptor
| > | 1 x 20GB WD ATA100 on SATA using adaptor
| > | CDR
| > | LG Burner
| > | ATI 9800XT
| > | SoundBlaster Audigy Player 1394