From: "bmwmcrider" In a News Group
Subject: Re: "Error on page" error
Quite by accident I discovered what was causing my problem. I use a utility
called AdSubtract to suppress all those annoying pop up ads, banners, etc.
When I shut the utility off, the error on page problems goes away.

So it could be caused by any popup or security software.

You may decide to download this new version.

Microsoft's Scripting download
Get the latest. Two download versions are available for Windows Script 5.6.
The first version requires Windows 2000; the second version requires
Microsoft Windows 98, Millenium Edition (Me), or NT 4.0. Please choose the
download appropriate for your operating system.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp