hello

Ravey Dave

I used to read, and occasional post in here in the early 2000's...just
wondering if any of the "old school" were still here....PaX, Nick
Fitzgerald, Laura Fredricks or even, dare i say ti ....sugien...
If so, hiya long time ...

Ravey Dave

FromTheRafters

Ravey said:
I used to read, and occasional post in here in the early 2000's...just
wondering if any of the "old school" were still here....PaX, Nick
Fitzgerald, Laura Fredricks or even, dare i say ti ....sugien...
If so, hiya long time ...

Laura, not too long ago. Paul, fairly recently, but not in this group
but in alt.hackers.malicious. Haven't heard from Dalton since his
demonoids address went dormant. RaiD changed his moniker, but still
posts here (he's a malware researcher now). Must be almost a year since
Art has posted, and as I recall Nick works for AVG now and hasn't to my
knowledge posted here in years. Simon passed away, as did Norman.

It's not like it used to be, but there's still some entertainment to be had.

Laura Fredericks

--
Laura Fredericks
PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

usenet flamewars:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

Remove CLOTHES to reply.

Laura Fredericks

From the "We're not getting better, we're getting older"
department...

Here, again is that infamous e-mail that Rod Fewster sent me, Andi
and 4Q, nine years ago.

Even though he denies it, I still believe Rod wrote it. ;-)

----------------

From: "Rod Fewster"
To: "Laura Fredericks","4Q","andrew lee"
Subject: Fw:
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:55:37 +1000

Which one of you funny buggers is responsible for this ?

****ing brilliant!

rod

=====

[...]

Remove CLOTHES to reply.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for replies....I'm not on that list so cant be "worth sh!
t" .... lol...
I was more of a reader, too much "noise" in acv/acav and i didn't want
to add to it.. I spoke to PaX a couple of times, and argued with
sugien once or twice. Other than that i was silent. I was
ravey.dave@ntl then.
Nice to see some of the "old guard" are still here and still active.
I will lurk here, and maybe even post from time to time....

Regards and fluffy ones(kittens for laura) Ravey Dave
P.S. laura like the website

Dustin

I used to read, and occasional post in here in the early 2000's...just
wondering if any of the "old school" were still here....PaX, Nick
Fitzgerald, Laura Fredricks or even, dare i say ti ....sugien...
If so, hiya long time ...

Ravey Dave

I haven't seen Pax or Nick post in years. FTR, Raid (me), Laura and a few
others are still here..