having prolbems help!!!

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

If you would like some help with that, give us more details.
How are you attempting to send those photos? What happens when you try?
Any error message?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"gon" wrote in message
I am having problems sending photos

vilayvone.townsend

Lindsey said:
I was trying to set up windows mail for the first time, al was going well
then I got the following message,
Host IMAP cold not be found, please verify that you have entered the server
name correctly.
Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non - network
errors.This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.

What do I need to do to rectify this? this is all new to me, thanks