GTX 580 Which one to get?

Reaction score
i need choose asus direct cu II or msi twin frozr for gtx 580, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :mad:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
i need choose asus direct cu II or msi twin frozr for gtx 580, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :mad:

Using caps lock is like shouting when you are on a forum. :)

need a answer plz!!!

Paitience my friend, when there is somebody that can answer your question I am sure they will. This is a UK based forum and its curently 2:47 am in the morning and most of the members are probably tucked up in bed by now. Also starting your own thread would probably hield you a better response. :)

Reaction score
Using caps lock is like shouting when you are on a forum. :)

Paitience my friend, when there is somebody that can answer your question I am sure they will. This is a UK based forum and its curently 2:47 am in the morning and most of the members are probably tucked up in bed by now. Also starting your own thread would probably hield you a better response. :)

thanks men :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I'm extremely happy with the MSI twin frozr, even when its overclocked the temps are still very low, idle at around 34c and doesnt go above 70 in games. Its a good size and is silent, my 120mm cpu fan makes more noise!

I would think the asus would cool alot better than the msi because of the sheer size of the cooling setup on it, but it does take up 3 slots on your motherboard, so if you've got the room the asus would probably be a good choice.

You cant lose either way to be fair!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Running me twin frozr at 900core 2100mem playing crysis maxed out on absolutly everything for an hour and the card didnt go above 66c :blush: , its in a hot ass room aswell the radiators are blazing ^^

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah nice, thought you'd have to bump them up a bit at that speed.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
not had a problem yet, what should i be looking out for? artifacts or bsods?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
yeah that or the old 'driver stopped working' error.

Ask a Question