Great program, only....

Peterssitje

Hello,

First, it's a great program. Easy information about
the spya & adware. Easy to scan, and easy to say, if you
want that program or not.

But, just one thing about update notifications...
Every program, like virusscan programs, show a window
in the right-below corner, when the programm is updated.
Thats something that always bugs me.
Can it be possible to let the program update, without
any windows, or notifications...

greets

Peter

Peterssitje

I don't know if the program scans all the time,
if you have "real-time" protection on.

But I can still install a high risk program,
and still use it.. Only if I use the
"spyware scan" option, in the program,
he will say, it's on my computer...

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

What high risk program was not detected automatically?

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

Jon G

Agreed. Please advise what program this is.

-Jon

"Steve Dodson [MSFT]" said:
What high risk program was not detected automatically?

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

rights.