Grand Theft Auto V (Five)

Reaction score
The makers of Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) have warned players about parking cars in garages in the game until a bug can be fixed. Rockstar Games say they are looking into a glitch that sometimes causes cars to lose upgrades or completely disappear from safe houses.

In a support forum developers said they are "looking into" the problem.
"Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing," they added.

More @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24220206

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ha ha normally people park there motors in the garage to keep them safe..Looks like they be a little too safe! :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I has an Aston lookalike in my garage, it disappeared, Then randomly turned up again a while later.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just finished the main story missions....

Wow, just wow. One of, No, the best game I've played to date. Absolutely fantastic story, great banter and dialogue.

If your thinking about this, dont. Just buy it, its fantastic, so much to do, I'm still only 75% ish complete, and I've done a fair bit on top of the story.

...and the online mode is opened up tomorrow! :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I noticed they had plenty of copies in stock at Asdas today, was sorely tempted.

But.... wasn't mad keen on GTAIV and me a bit borassic atm but....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We currently have a copy in the house... but it's a birthday present for someone else!! Sorely tempted to have a go though! :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I bought a used PS3 a few months ago and picked up a copy of GTA V from Cex el cheapo shortly afterwards.

I've started it briefly but haven't got round to giving it a proper go yet. tbh I haven't played many games on the PS3 at all, bought it mostly to play Bluray disks. I have 12 PS3 games atm, none of which have been played a great deal.

I, ahem, preferred the Xbox 360 to tell the truth, but I sold that. Ho hum.

But GTA V on PC is a different option, might have me's some of that :)

Oh, and totally unrelated - Forza racing is miles better than the Gran Turismo series (I only have # V atm) :p (imo ;) )

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh, and totally unrelated - Forza racing is miles better than the Gran Turismo series (I only have # V atm) :p (imo ;) )

I agree, used to be a huge GT fan, had Forza 4 and Horizon on the 360 which were good, now I've got an XB1 with FM5 and Horizon 2. So much better than GT5/6. :)

Clarkson does some voice over in Forza, thats gotta be a big plus right!? :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I got this for the PS4 for Christmas, it's great fun :D. I've only played a couple of hours so far, but I'm really enjoying it.

I imagine this is going to be amazing on PC, not least for the mods that are no doubt going to come out for it!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
As we head into 2015, we would like to share the first screens and system specs of Grand Theft Auto V for PC as well as a new release date of March 24, 2015.

Below, check out official minimum and recommended specs and stay tuned for more information on GTAV for PC in the coming weeks.

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...w-release-date-first-screens-and-system-specs

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Midnight tonight. Whos got it? I said I wasn't going to due to thrashing it once on 360, but the lure of it on PC was too much not to. Preloaded and ready to go. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So yeah, playing it most of yesterday evening.

OMG it runs so well. 1080p 60fps with ease. Very well optimised, looks stunning!

This is no console port people. :cool:

Also the first person view is great!

I am really going to enjoy playing though this again, tbh I cant remember the storyline from the 360 version anyway!

If you get chance check out os Youtube vid's of it on PC, you will see what I mean. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Goddamn, I want it now but now it's released there are no pre-purchase goodies being offered so I'll be buggered if I'm going to pay full whack for it now.

I'll do the usual, wait until it's in a sale. Which I'd guess will be at least six months' time, maybe even a year.

Ask a Question