Good gaming mouse ?!

Reaction score
Heya everyone, seeing as i am uprgraded my pc a bit, new graphics card, more memory, new laser printer etc lol i thought i might get a new mouse since my mouse seems to be playing up now... I play CSS basically everyday when i get home lol, and now it's pretty jumping and laggy, not smooth at all really and i would like to get a new mouse now... can anyone recommend a good, decent looking one for around the 30 pounds mark ?! May push it a bit lol

Thank you for help
biggrin.gif

I thought maybe this one : http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001R8XD8/qid=1105708650/ref=pd_ka_2/202-2671068-0619066 (seems good, good reviews nice looking etc) What ya thinks ?! lol

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
The MX 510 is a fine mouse, but if you up your budget to around £50-£60 you'll have the king of all mice, the mighty MX1000 laser mouse ;).

Reaction score
Heya that MX1000 looks gr8, am deffo considering it :)lol But you said 50-60 pounds ? Amazon is 70 pounds i ain't willing to spend that much lol !!??

Thanx

Reaction score
Don't woz now lol Bought that MX1000 now :) for 50 pounds and a bit from Overclockers.com thanx Reef can't wait for it lol Looks like a gr8 mouse... hopefully make my gaming WAY better !!! lol

Thanx m8
Had an I.T test today :) I did it very easily :) First to finish hehe :) Teacher was watching me do it aswell and he said he was impressed !!! :)

Reaction score
Wicked thanx m8 :) Good for games like CSS then ?!

Btw does overclockers.co.uk send email confirmations ?! I can't rememeber if they did with my RAM lol :S

Thanx

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
If you do not want to go beyond the budget MX510, if you can afford it, MX1000, there is no third contender!

Reaction score
lol muck... i was looking at that one aswell but thought may aswell spend that extra bit for an amazing mouse ! :) hehe thanx for lot... should arrive monday :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Belloni said:
lol muck... i was looking at that one aswell but thought may aswell spend that extra bit for an amazing mouse ! :) hehe thanx for lot... should arrive monday :)
No problems ... when the 1000 gets within my Scots budget I'll get one. At the moment my 700 does the job.

:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just had a quick looksee in pc world and that Logitech mx1000 your talk'in about, is ok if you've got average sized handz, but i tried it and found my fingers were overhanging the buttons a little too much for my liking, and just wasn't comfortable enough, so if you've got large hands like me you might want to look at something else.

All that laser technology ain't a lot a good if it's not comfortable in your hand.:(

Reaction score
lol thanx for that m8 :) But as i am only 15 my hands are pretty small i would say ?! lol So it should be ok :) lol Thanx for checking anywayz :) Very helpful !​

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... I know what you mean, but for me it's a perfect fit.

Logitech came out with that "ergonomic" design some time back and I was very disappointed when they discontinued it.

I was well chuffed when the MX first came out and actually was one of the few items that I just had to have strait away. I was fortunate enough to get my MX700 at, it was then, half price.
:D

Reaction score
my mates got that Logitech mouse

when i went round his house today i was walking around his room whilst operating the mouse on my leg!

it worked a treat, i myself have the old microsoft destop optical set, works a treat on both my mousemat and when walking around the room on my leg

it feels really good having a wirefree mouse!

Reaction score
lol nice one :) Overclockers is best price is what i found lol :) Hope u get it soon ! I can't wait to try it lol Might put my thoughts of it when get it :)

Thanx

Ask a Question