Go To Shudown Computer and it continues to Restart

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been having a recent problem with my computer. I've gone to shut down my computer and when it fully shuts down, it'll just reboot again. I've disabled the Automatically Restart in the Startup and Recovery in My Computer and it still didn't work. Its been like this for a couple of days and then I go to turn on my computer today and I get an error message saying "Overclocking Has Failed!" And gives me the option to enter the BIOS. I check around my BIOS and see nothing wrong and exit. Computer boots up and everything seems okay, but it looks like it was re-recognizing some of the hardware. When fully booted up now, I also have an error message saying "Local Area Network 2 is unplugged", yet I can still get onto the internet. There is a second network in the Network Management, which is most likely why I'm able to get on the internet. I've also noticed that my SATA 500 GB Hardrive (G:/) isn't detected at all. My other two hard drives are detected and the cables are still connected to the SATA HDD. I've checked around the internet and still can't figure out what is wrong. Can someone please help me!!

Ask a Question