Avi

Hi,

Any keyboard shortcut/Menu Item to go back to last selected Worksheet/
tab in excel workbook. e.g. Excel having four tabs/sheets a b c d, I
moved to d from b, and i want to go back to b. I have a Workbook with
20+ sheets/Tabs inside it.

Thanks
Avi

Yossi Hadar

Avi, did you end up getting an answer on this? I am having the same problem.

Thanks,

yossi (USA)

Jim Cone

Right-click the horizontal arrows heads to the left of the sheet tabs.
You will get a pop-up menu showing the names of the sheets. Click the one you want.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..