Global IME

yy

Hi,

I have Windows XP Home Edition on my computer, but I
don't have Office XP on it.
I want to install Global IME so that I can input Asian
text.

However, trying to install "Global IME 5.02" gives me an
error that says "This version of Global IME cannot be
installed on this version of WIndows."
And of course, Global IME for Office XP cannot be
installed on my computer as I don't have Office XP.

Is there any way to install a Global IME on my computer?

Thanks.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Once you purchase and install Microsoft Office XP or
Microsoft Office 2003, you can then download and install
Global IME.

Version 5.02 or earlier is not compatible with Windows 2000,
Windows XP, or Office XP. Global IME for Office XP runs
under any version of Windows but it will not install without Office XP.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!