    sudden the computer will no longer automatically load the driver to run this
    device. It does a search and says it can't find a driver for the
    device.....any ideas???

    Guest, Sep 18, 2006

    I have the same problem.I need some windows help that isnt going to cost me
    money.PLEASE WINDOWS,HELP ME!!!

    Guest, Sep 18, 2006

    Yves Leclerc Guest

    What type of headset??? USB or standard audio (1/8 inch stereo jacks?)

    If USB, remove from Device Management and reboot. XP should re-detect it and
    re-install the drivers. If not, un-install the drivers in "Add/Remove
    Programs...."

    If standard audio, does you PC speakers work correctly? Does the headset work
    correctly with a standard radio/CD player/MP3 unit???

    --
    ---

    Y.

    Yves Leclerc, Sep 18, 2006

    The headset is USB.I'll try out what you told me and i'll reply ASAP
    Thank you so much

    Guest, Sep 18, 2006

    Its not working.It didn't come with any drivers since its a PC/PS2/X-box head
    set.It worked fine before but just recently,it just stopped working. I did
    what you said from your solution.

    Guest, Sep 18, 2006

    antioch Guest

    Can you see if it works on another computer?
    Antioch

    antioch, Sep 19, 2006