Gallery updated with pics

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
sexy bex said:
Ha ha! I'm flattered, but glad you liked the pictures :) Perhaps when I've got some money (birthday in a week and a day...) you could advise me on a digital camera? I've had my Ixus for years now, I suppose it's time to make the step towards digital.
Becky,

I did not just see pictures of yours but I see a person who takes photography as an art rather than science. You have an eye and a really good one. I think you can do wonders if you get a better camera which gives you more control on what you shoot. I want to see more of your stuff in the gallery, if it is you we all benefit from it, why? You being there Ian will spend the money without batting an eyelid. :D

Ian if you are reading (I am sure you are) than get this lady a good camera, maybe, chip in if need be. Once you two have decided how much, let me know the figure and I will spend some time and come up with an option for you. Maybe give you a couple of models to choose from based on your likes and dislikes.

The way to go, lady!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I can't stop smiling! Thank you for your kind words, Quad

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
My dear Lady,

You are always wecome, I did not mean to be kind, I was being honest :D

Ask a Question