Gallery updated with pics

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I have updated the gallery by posting some images. Plan to post more on the weekend.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Quad

Silly question I know but how do you get to it (the gallery) - could do with something interesting to look at as I am working at home today on some hard going reports!

Take care

Gabriella x

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Quad

I've worked it out now, very nice pix of your daughter!

Gabriella x

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Dear Quad

Silly question I know but how do you get to it (the gallery) - could do with something interesting to look at as I am working at home today on some hard going reports!

Take care

Gabriella x
:blush: ... took me a while to fine it too ... and I work here. :rolleyes:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to hide it quite so well ;)

Would something like a "site map" help? It would be all the major parts of the site on one page? I might add some major links to the main page if you think it would help. As I designed the site, I tend to overlook things that other people might notice :) Let me know if you can think of any ideas!

Quad, great addition to the gallery! I intend to get some photos uploaded once I'm back from my parents house (Sunday night), so do remind me if I forget ;) I must start to use my camera more often! Becky has some amazing photos that she has taken, but they are with an APS camera, not digital :(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I might add some major links to the main page if you think it would help
Shouldn't one be able to access all of the site from the Main Page? :p

:D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to hide it quite so well ;)
I intend to get some photos uploaded once I'm back from my parents house (Sunday night), so do remind me if I forget ;) I must start to use my camera more often! Becky has some amazing photos that she has taken, but they are with an APS camera, not digital :(
Please get Becky to post the picks it would be great.

All pictures that you post on the web are digital images ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Please get Becky to post the picks it would be great.

All pictures that you post on the web are digital images ;)
Will do :) I'll show her this thread and get her to put the pics in the gallery!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
FINALLY nicked Ian's (crappy) scanner... I'm in the process of installing the drivers, so hopefully should be able to show you the pics of Newcastle - I'm worried it's going to be a real anti-climax now!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Done! Feel free to have a look, they're under 'Landscapes' :)

Reaction score
very nice pics !!

am going to put up some of mine - when you read this it should be done. Check the landscapes section...

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
sexy bex said:
I'm worried it's going to be a real anti-climax now!
You mean folks will start asking for guidance from you about digital cameras and photography in general insted of me? :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
You mean folks will start asking for guidance from you about digital cameras and photography in general insted of me? :D
Ha ha! I'm flattered, but glad you liked the pictures :) Perhaps when I've got some money (birthday in a week and a day...) you could advise me on a digital camera? I've had my Ixus for years now, I suppose it's time to make the step towards digital.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There seems to be a problem with the gallery at the moment, it keeps logging out when viewing it! I'm working on fixing it now though :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
There seems to be a problem with the gallery at the moment, it keeps logging out when viewing it! I'm working on fixing it now though :)
Hmm.. seems to work ok now :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, I take it back... still broken! I'm working on it though :) It works sometimes, so you might be ok, you may just get logged out randomly!

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
OK, I take it back... still broken! I'm working on it though :) It works sometimes, so you might be ok, you may just get logged out randomly!
i was putting up pictues and it logged me out about 10 times!!

Reaction score
All the pics i wanted to put up are there now so please take a look :)

You will find them in the landscape section though im not too sure if that was the right place for them.

chris

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
lol :) I like the goats!

I've moved a couple of the images into the "for fun" category, as sweetcorn isn't really a landscape. If the gallery is used more frequently, I may invest in a better bit of gallery software, as this one is a bit buggy!

Reaction score
I dont believe it.

You are the second person to say "i like the goats"

can no-one tell a goat from a SHEEP!!!!!!!!!

;)

Ask a Question