free utilities/programs for lawyers

Lutrin

Hi.

Do you know where I can find free utilities, programs/ management software
for lawyers?

Thanks in advance

Bob Phillips

Why would anyone want to help a lawyer, especially by giving them something
free <vbg>?

Susan Bugher

Lutrin said:
Do you know where I can find free utilities, programs/ management
software for lawyers?

Programs on the ACF pages that are noted as "Freeware" or "free" can be
used by businesses. You can find specific categories here:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_CategoryIndex.php

ACF participant John Hood has a very nice site with info/ratings etc.
"John Hood's The Best of Free Software for Business and Productivity"
http://www.jhoodsoft.org/

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Caesar Romano

Do you know where I can find free utilities, programs/ management software
for lawyers?

This is not specificly for lawyers, but it's very good:

What is EssentialPIM?
EssentialPIM - the powerfully simple Personal Information Manager

Automatically import your existing data from Outlook, Outlook Express,
or pretty much any PIM software that just isn't doing it for you.

All your data in one place, interconnected so you don't have to mess
around, and just the data you need without a lot of clutter.
EssentialPIM is powerfully simple.

Get information whenever you need it. Print whatever you want and only
what you want! Save your data to HTML, RTF, CSV or TXT. Real
information management that doesn't slow you down!

http://www.essentialpim.com/?r=download

Maris V. Lidaka Sr.

Thank you Caesar, and Susan (it was labeled a "Champion!" on John Hood's
page).

I've downloaded it and its portable version (runs off a USB flash drive,
compact flash or whatever).

Maris