    completing successfully the MST is full of errors

    many thanks
    Jonathan Glenister

    JonathanG, Feb 27, 2004

  2. The Orca tool provided in the Windows Installer SDK <
    http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/ > can be used to
    create a transform. It's also free. Presumably this command line parameter is a
    property that you need to set so you can configure it in the property table and
    then create the transform. (You'll need at least the 2.0 version of Orca to
    create transforms. Orca will also allow you to view the transform as well.)

    The "Transform" menu in Orca gives you a couple of options for transforms. Note
    that Office CIW is specifically tailored to the Office product.

    Hope this helps,
    - Carolyn Napier
    Microsoft Windows Installer Team

    purposes only.