Flood of E-Mails Supposedly from MS Security

Bob Julian

To Whom It May Concern:

My wife keeps receiving this message, and the "patch.exe"
always checks out as containing the

"W32dumaru@mm"
virus.

Using Windows XP on an e-machine P-4.

Just thought that you might want to know.

Sincerely,
Bob Julian
(e-mail address removed)

----------------------

From: "Microsoft" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Use this patch immediately !

Dear friend , use this Internet Explorer patch now!
There are dangerous virus in the Internet now!
More than 500.000 already infected!

Attachment

patch.exe
.exe file

(Icon Here) Scan and Download Attachment

Scan and Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase

Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to my Yahoo!
Briefcase ]