floating toolbar to stay put

I have an add-in which created a toolbar that lists all my worksheets in it
(nice little piece). It creates the toolbar, which is floating. Then I can
dock it anywhere, but when I close and restart Excel, it appears floating
again. Any steps I can take to plant it firmly, like my built-in toolbars
seem to do when I place them somewhere?

Thx.

I know I can build a toobar that stays put by building a custom tool bar.
Tools --Customize-- (Toolbars) --New and then build your tool bar and dock
it where ever you want, you can also add the tools to an existing tool bar
provided it won't cause space problems. If you need help with creating a
tool bar or revising one just go to toolbars on the search for EXCEL GENERAL
QUESTIONS their are many posts you can review.

Jim Cone

Boris,

You can plant it where you want.
You need to apply the .Position, .Left, and .RowIndex
properties to the CommandBar during the Workbook Open event.
You will still be able to manually move the toolbar.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA