Event ID: 13515
Date: 2/28/2000
Time: 1:11:06 PM
User: N/A
Computer: %COMPUTERNAME%
preventing the computer %COMPUTERNAME% from becoming a
domain controller while the system volume is being
initialized and then shared as SYSVOL.Type "net share" to
check for the SYSVOL share. The File Replication Service
has stopped preventing the computer from becoming a domain
controller once the SYSVOL share appears.
Since it is a Backup Domain Controller, It should have a
SYSVOL Folder. When i type Net share command,i cannot find
the SYSVOL Folder of my BDC.
Need your help.
Regards
Fasahat.

Kevin Bowersock

Couple of quick things to check.
Has it ever worked or is this a new promotion?
the FRS\SYSvol has to Source from somewhere before it can share itself
out.
Also you need to have at least 512Mb free on the volume that is holding the
sysvol .

taek a look at
255759 Event ID 13515 and 7071 on Domain Controller After Running Dcpromo
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=255759

for additional info as well

(e-mail address removed)

This posting is provided "AS IS"
with no warranties, and confers no rights