Fearless feline saves small boy

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Watched it the other day on Facebook. That was one brave kitty. Does make you wonder though, why did the dog come out of his own yard and attack the child ? I could understand if the child went in to the yard, but this just baffles me. And sadly another dogs life will be terminated.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Watched it the other day on Facebook. That was one brave kitty. Does make you wonder though, why did the dog come out of his own yard and attack the child ? I could understand if the child went in to the yard, but this just baffles me. And sadly another dogs life will be terminated.

Yes, it's hard to understand why the dog should suddenly attack like that. I've spent some time wondering about it too.

Don't know if anyone here recalls the dog-trainer "Barbara Woodhouse" but, she always maintained there were "no bad dogs, just bad owners." Tbh, I'm inclined to agree with that view.

I also read that the dog in the video was considered not to be re-homeable. Again, why not? If someone is living in the "right" environment, i.e., no children, a secure yard, and more importantly, are people who would make responsible dog-owners, surely he should be given a chance?

Reaction score
I too saw this on facebook

In my opinion and if the dog was mine I would not hesitate to have it put down

The dog purposely goes looking for the child. See's child go round back of car, then follows him to opposite side. In my eyes the dog purposely went out of it's way to hurt that child. Boom no question

The dog goes, no arguement

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
why was the dog out on its own?

shoot the owner as well as the dog. :)

there are some bad dogs, you just watched one in action

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I saw that on the news and it did give me a big smile.

I like cats and I like dogs.

Anybody ever met one of those dog owners who shows you a real big heavyweight snarling musclebound vicious brute name Tyson or summat and then says 'He's gentle as a lamb, and great with children'.

Yeah, right.

I agree with Barbara Woodhouse and it's interesting to note that legislation may be brought in shortly to increase punishments for dog-owners whose dogs attack people.

Reaction score
And in the meantime we patiently wait while yet another small child has his/her face savagely bitten and is scarred for life :(

Because we wait far too long here for things to be done because those pompous n00bs in parliament are too busy smoking cigars and eating their £100 lunch that we are paying for

Last edited:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
ALL dogs are potentially dangerous.

It's built into them. They are basically hunters. Even domesticated ones have aggressive hunting genes in there. Very occasionally they come to the surface, most times they don't.

Ask a Question