Facing problem in spell check in outlook2007

Out Look 2007 spell check problem

i am facing problem with the spell check in outlook 2007 . It was working but
know it is not working recently my pc is upgraded to office 2007. Is there
any setting to be done pls suggest me on this ASAP. wht is the reason or any
patch we need to run for it. waiting for u reply

Pls send me material or broucher for the same

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

It's not working in Outlook 2007 after you upgraded? Try Office Diagnostics.
If its not working elsewhere, please be more specific.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Out Look 2007 spell check problem" <Out Look 2007 spell check
news:[email protected]...