Exporting Hotmail contacts into Outlook Express

Anthony

How do I do this, please? All the help dialogues are for
importing into Hotmail or importing into OE from some
other source - nothing about specifically Exporting from
Hotmail into OE (6.0). I suspect I need to create a csv
file, but I do not know how to do this with the Hotmail
contacts list - please help!!

William Tatum[MSFT]

You are correct, There is not a direct way to import from Hotmail into Outlook. You will need to import from
Hotmail into Outlook Express. Then move your contacts from Outlook Express into Outlook.

Since you have the information to move contacts from Hotmail into Outlook Express...follow the article
below to move contacts from OE to Outlook:

291602.KB.EN-US OL2002: How to Upgrade from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;291602

From: "Anthony" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Anthony" <[email protected]>
Subject: Exporting Hotmail contacts into Outlook Express
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:36:16 -0800

How do I do this, please? All the help dialogues are for
importing into Hotmail or importing into OE from some
other source - nothing about specifically Exporting from
Hotmail into OE (6.0). I suspect I need to create a csv
file, but I do not know how to do this with the Hotmail
contacts list - please help!!

William R. Tatum III - MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook/Office Setup
Microsoft Tecnnical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications