Excel Macro -- Stop Record Button

Lenny Walder

Cannot get the STOP RECORDING BUTTON to display when creating a Macro in Excel .... Had it and now not displaying .. What do I need to do to get it to display ?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Niek Otten

View|Toolbars|Stop recording

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

<Lenny Walder> wrote in message | Cannot get the STOP RECORDING BUTTON to display when creating a Macro in Excel .... Had it and now not displaying .. What do I
need to do to get it to display ?

| EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
| http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Gord Dibben

Tools>Customize>Toolbars.

Select the Stop Recording Toolbar.

Start Recording a macro then hit the Stop button.

DO NOT hit the "x" to stop or you will lose the Toolbar again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP