Excel Excel help plse

Reaction score
Hi,

could really do with some help working this out plse....

I have a large spreadsheet with lots of data, column B has a list of customers which contains multiple entries of the same customer, they are asscociated with an Account manager and a sales person, the sales person has an allocated percentage of that sale but the account manager gets the total %. so say Col B has customers: xxy, abc, dex and the account manger is: Joe Bloggs and the sales guys are:John, Paul and Tom, allcoation % is 10. 15 and 35, how can i add up the total % of the sales guys to that particular account?
The data maybe scattered throughout the sheet so one sales trabsaction that paul did for ABC wont necessarily be next to the transaction that Tom did for ABC

Really hope this makes sense to someone........sorry

Thanku for any help anyone can provide me with :)

Reaction score
I have an issue that's driving me nuts. I have a spreadsheet that has three columns of data. Column "J" has the data for thousands of rows I'm searching. I have to search these rows for a "classification string" that I created.

Column "K" has 45 rows of data and all of the possible "classification strings"
Column "L" has 45 rows of data and gives the value for each 'classification string"

So, I need to search columns "J" & "K" to match the classification strings and return the desired value from column "L" into the column with the formula, column "M"

Is this possible in a formula or function? I have attached a few columns and rows of my data so that you can see what I mean.

Col "J" Col "K" Col "L"

Last edited:

Ask a Question