    Craig

    Just out of curiosity, what are the major improvements, other then
    appearance, that were made with the release of 2007.

    Craig Brandt, Jul 17, 2008

  2. Craig Brandt

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Hi Graig

    Not possible anymore
    Maybe this is a option ?
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

    If not change the ribbon
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

    > Just out of curiosity, what are the major improvements, other then
    > appearance, that were made with the release of 2007.

    Excel 2007 is the product of the feedback of users believe it or not.
    More rows an columns is one of the biggest changes.

    More CF and filter options and ..............................

    Take the time to learn it and you will like it after a few months

    --

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    Ron de Bruin, Jul 17, 2008

  3. Craig Brandt

    Craig Brandt Guest

    Craig Brandt, Jul 18, 2008
  4. Craig Brandt

    Craig Brandt Guest

    Re: Excel 2007 - Floating ToolBar - Thanks

    Ron:

    Thanks for your reply. More columns? I guess that's reason to live with a
    little pain.

    Thanks again,
    Craig

    Craig Brandt, Jul 18, 2008