    how to fix it. I am not computer savvy. Can you help me fix it? My email
    is if you prefer to contact me that way. I can also be
    reached by phone at 443-789-8141. Please help! Thanks, Harry.

    Guest, Jan 7, 2005

    WTC Guest

    Try this

    desk.cpl

    select Themes>select Windows XP in the Theme drop down menu>Apply>OK

    Good Luck

    --
    William

    WTC, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Fhattcatt wrote:
    > My monitor is pink everywhere that it should be white. I have no clue why or
    > how to fix it. I am not computer savvy. Can you help me fix it? My email
    > is if you prefer to contact me that way. I can also be
    > reached by phone at 443-789-8141. Please help! Thanks, Harry.

    In all likelihood, all you need to do is replace the defective monitor.
    If it's still under warranty, contact the manufacturer.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Bruce Chambers, Jan 7, 2005

    Bruce Chambers <> wrote in

    > Fhattcatt wrote:
    >> My monitor is pink everywhere that it should be white. I have no
    >> clue why or how to fix it. I am not computer savvy. Can you help me
    >> fix it? My email is if you prefer to contact me
    >> that way. I can also be reached by phone at 443-789-8141. Please
    >> help! Thanks, Harry.

    > In all likelihood, all you need to do is replace the defective
    > monitor.
    > If it's still under warranty, contact the manufacturer.

    Check the cable - wiggle it about a bit, especially at the ends near the
    connectors, and try disconnecting and re-connecting the cable a few times
    while watching the display. Maybe the connection has just come a bit
    loose or there is a broken wire, and you are losing some of your
    blue/green (leaving red).

    If your monitor has color settings available from the front panel
    controls, you could try adjusting them. Your blue/green guns may be
    losing it, but you may be able to adjust them upwards again.

    Note that I assume that the problem is with blue or green if you are
    seeing pink (which means there is still red, but you are losing something
    else). It is remotely possible that the problem is that the red is too
    high, but there are less ways for this to occur.

    , Jan 7, 2005