From: "bmwmcrider" In a News Group
Subject: Re: "Error on page" error
Quite by accident I discovered what was causing my problem. I use a utility
called AdSubtract to suppress all those annoying pop up ads, banners, etc.
When I shut the utility off, the error on page problems goes away.
--

Images/Pictures
Clear the IE cache. I.E./Tools/Options/General/Delete files (and delete

Check your Java
Java Support
Check on this site as it will tell you what version you have and you should
be able to get what you need.
http://www.visualware.com/support/javasupport.html#windows

Java Support
Check on this site as it will tell you what version you have and you should
be able to get what you need.
http://n6hb.org/s-a/JAVA-ts.htm#ie_jvm

This new version of the script engine may help.
Microsoft's Scripting download
Get the latest. Two download versions are available for Windows Script 5.6.
The first version requires Windows 2000, XP; the second version requires
Microsoft Windows 98, Millenium Edition (Me), or NT 4.0. Choose the download
appropriate for your operating system.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp

Henri Leboeuf

Thanks Henry. I have tried disabling my popup killer but that doesn't work & I've also downloaded the windows script software & that didn't work work either unfortunately! I will try the third option that you mentioned. Fingers crossed. Thanks again.