Error on page

Robert M. Russell

It seems since I installed the last critical update I get the following
message.
In the lower left hand corner where the IE icon is a get a yellow
triangle with an explanation mark in it with the message" done but with
errors on page"
This is with about 90% of the site I go too.
Some of the hyper-links or buttons on a page don't appear only a box
with an X in it where the link would be.
Any suggestions

Thanks
Bob

H Leboeuf

Did you install a pop up stopper recently?

From: "bmwmcrider" In a News Group
Subject: Re: "Error on page" error
Quite by accident I discovered what was causing my problem. I use a utility
called AdSubtract to suppress all those annoying pop up ads, banners, etc.
When I shut the utility off, the error on page problems goes away.