Error Physical Memory Dump

G

I AM USING WINDOWS 2000 TO COLECT PHYSIOLOGICAL DATA AT 200HZ. DURING SAVING THESE DATA SOMETIME THE PC FREEZES AND GIVES AN ERROR PHYSICAL MEMORY DUMP THE PC THEN REBOOTS ITS SELF AND GO BACK INTO THE SAME ERROR. SOMETIMES I CAN'T BREAK THE LOOPE (FREEZING, ERROR, REBOOT). I HAVE TO LEAVE IT OFF FOR FEW HOURES THEN IT MIGHT WORK.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY SYSTEM AND WHAT IS CAUSING THIS ERROR MESSAGE.

B

Bob I

Please turn off capslock, it is the equivilent of shouting, and is
difficult to read. It sound like you have an overheating problem inside
the computer case. Remove cover and check heatsinks attached properly
and all fans operating properly. Perhaps the hard drive is making more
heat than usual with constant data logging. If everthing looks OK run
with cover off for a test to see if mor fans are needed.

J

John Thow

I AM USING WINDOWS 2000 TO COLECT PHYSIOLOGICAL DATA AT 200HZ. DURING SAVING THESE DATA SOMETIME THE PC FREEZES AND GIVES AN ERROR PHYSICAL MEMORY DUMP THE PC THEN REBOOTS ITS SELF AND GO BACK INTO THE SAME ERROR. SOMETIMES I CAN'T BREAK THE LOOPE (FREEZING, ERROR, REBOOT). I HAVE TO LEAVE IT OFF FOR FEW HOURES THEN IT MIGHT WORK.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY SYSTEM AND WHAT IS CAUSING THIS ERROR MESSAGE.

Don't shout (this is what you do if you use CAPITALS)

And set your NG agent to a sensible line width. (<80 chars)

Then, someone might be bothered to respond to your enquiry!
--
John Thow
an optimist is a guy/ that has never had/ much experience -
certain maxims of archie; Don Marquis.

To e-mail me, replace the DOTs in the Reply-To: address with dots!

Ask a Question