Error Message

Roger

Subject: Smart Issue
From: "Roger" <[email protected]>
Sent: 9/20/2004 7:22:16 AM

I'm getting a message upon boot-up...Active X component
can't create object. Src:Microsoft VBScript runtime
error. It appears every time I boot-up. How do I correct
the "error" it mentions? How do I keep the message from
opening? Thank You

Delwin Lee [MSFT]

You can examine your list of startup programs (and disable the ones you want
to stop) by going to Start\Run and entering "msconfig"