Equation editor fonts are changed

Stefano

I opened a presentation and all the fonts of the
equations where displayed using a strange font (Windings,
I think). When I open the editor they are fine, the
problem arises when they are embedded in the
presentation. As if I print the presentation they are
also fine, this makes me think that the editor is working
properly but Powerpoint is somehow displaying them
incorrectly on the screen. The problem has also spread to
Word and all other Office programs. Extremely
frustrating, please help!

it's PPT 2002, but I've managed to fix the problem, thank
you anyway. It seems that the "Symbol" font was
corrupted (or an old version) and so ppt replaced it with
Windings when displaying it on screen. I replaced its
file with one from another machine and it worked fine
properly.

Regards,
Stefano

Glen Millar

Hi,

Excellent. I was going to suggest to make sure the font was installed
correctly. Now I know!

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi sir.. Iam also having the same problem. But my version is 2007. How do i solve it???

Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
1 Minute Ago Hi sir.. Iam also having the same problem. But my version is 2007. How do i solve it???

Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
:confused: 1 Minute Ago Hi sir.. Iam also having the same problem. But my version is 2007. How do i solve it???