Envelopes ImageClass D320

F

Fox Hunter

Does anyone use this multifunctional printer? I have not been able to print envelopes from the multipurpose tray using Word 2000. The printer always searches for the Mon10 tray for the envelope. Shouldn't be necessary to select print size as envelope with printer internal setup each time.

Hope someone can help.

L

Lew

Does anyone use this multifunctional printer? I have not been able to print envelopes from the multipurpose tray using Word 2000. The printer always searches for the Mon10 tray for the envelope. Shouldn't be necessary to select print size as envelope with printer internal setup each time.

Hope someone can help.

I have this printer and you have to select the paper size "envelope" or you get an error. Not only that, but you have to change back to "ltr" to print letter paper again. I haven't found a way around this.

Lew

F

Fox Hunter

Thanks, Lew! A bit inconvenient, don't you think so? Would have thought a well written print driver could have taken care of this.

Ask a Question