Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion screen shots

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
just as stated in the title.
i have never play a Elder scroll game before until a few months ago (6months or so) which was Morrowind, i loved that game! especially the whole "openendness" of it, i could go anywhere on the map (althlough monster would kill me) and i didnt need to follow the story line if i chose to.

well all said here it is!
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/screens.html?page=28

acording to the developer this game is suppose to be even larger that morrowind,well the outside part any ways :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Those shots do look impressive Alf...If thats what the game looks like then i might have to give this game a home....whens it out...

Reaction score
that looks pretty impressive :)
what is the aim of the game ? is it worth buying for my new gaming rigi should be getting soon :p

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
hey G Man
you never played a Elder Scroll game have you? :p

Reaction score
lol nope :D ... well i WAS a console gamer now i'm switching to pc gaming :D ... so just need to know what games are a must :)

looking at the screenshots, it looked good :p

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
scriptghost said:
just think, everything in that house... you can steal :thumb:
:D think of all the gold you can get!
i wonder if you can chose your race, or are you just a breton?
cant wait for this game!!

Reaction score
This game sounds alot like the game "World of Warcraft" is it ?!?! lol

Btw does anyone play WoW here ?!?! I do and i am lvl 30 atm hehe

Reaction score
Alf said:
:D think of all the gold you can get!
i wonder if you can chose your race, or are you just a breton?
cant wait for this game!!

same here, dont know if i should save up for the game itself, or save a little more on a system upgrade (well alot more) :rolleyes:

this is off topic but what level are you ALF, ive been playing off and on for about 6 months and im only a level 43 lol

Reaction score
the TES series is amazing... morrowind was my first tes game , played it for well over a year!

now with oblivion i am stunned the graphics are stunning and the gameplay looks amazing!
have you seen the game play vid from e3?
blew my socks off lol, and yeah you can be all races from the previouse game ( i am a geek and hunt the tes forums aften!)

just cant wait for it any more :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
First...
Benlloni, no this is not like WoW, is a single player game in which you can follow the story or you can do what ever you want. and you can STEAL anything you want, ANYTHING! of course if some one sees you then your in trouble...better practice on my sneaking skills.. is suggest you Google it :)

Script, its been quite a while since i played and i also formatted my HD. But from what i can remeber my highest level was 40-50 i dont remeber what race but it was probly the Nordic folk. i mostly played as a high elf and was i was based on the schools of Destruction, Conjuration, Mystsism, and Alcemy. and had plenty of skill in Restoration and Alteration and enchant. i wore no armor except the ones i cojurured up (Dadric stuff). weapons i had consist of a Dadric Bow and Dadric Longsword (enchanted myself, 40 lightning damage on contact) and wow, i couldnt hit a scrib when i first started (seeing how i had no point in swords or bows). i could conjure up any monster i needed and in some rare cases, a Gloden Saint or Twlight. (about a 23% on Gold Saint, 67% Twlight) thats my character, how about yours?

Kebra, This Fall cant come soon enough!

Reaction score
If i remember correctly, i had a lvl 50 dark elf rogue/war char, i remember him well, i used to steal from the rich and give to... me.

one of the first quests is to kill a man to get a womens ring back after giving it back to her ( doin the right thing, i know i know, i am too kind) i then realised that there was a free shack going :D then after collecting ruffly most of the deadric set i decided to move houses..

( this took me so long, i had 100s of wepons and 1000s of books, even things like pots and candels... i did somthing like 30+ round trips to my new place lol.)

ahhh good days!

i remember when i first played morrowind, i just went off thinking there would be invisable walls to stop me, i then found caves and mines filled with treasures and enamys, i found sunken boats filled with drugs! i killed crabs for there meat and picked flowers, i even sat under a tree and watched the view!

hell at lvl 2 I had full glass armour!

man i cant wait any more for oblivion!

Reaction score
ill make this short and quick:

lvl: 44
race: imperial
class: assassin
------------------------
master of fighters guild
grandmaster of house halullu (sp)
protector of morrowind
(theres others clans im in but dont care for them)

as of now: i steal important documents little by little from the treasury in vivec as well of land deeds :D

ALF, your stats were great, if i lost my data such as the stats you had... well i wouldnt be playing morrowind :rolleyes:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I mostly built my own class instead of choosing one or answering the questions. i also had a house (i killed the outlaw orc there :D) and set up there. i had pretty much all the rarer weapons and armors (knife of Keening). and i was a Televanni Lord or something like that, they made me my own stronghold complete with a dungeon!

Ask a Question