Easter!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great weekend! What did you get up to?

We saw some friends on Saturday - we have this regular thing where we get together and eat a lot of cheese, so we call it 'Cheaster'. It was good fun - we played a game called Chameleon which was hilarious. There were many sore heads the next day :lol:

Had a lazy day yesterday, and I played The Witcher 3. Going to set up the PSVR later because it has been aaages since I've been on it.

Hope you've all been enjoying the bank holiday weekend! :dance:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great weekend! What did you get up to?

Avoiding the rain and looking for corny Easter jokes. :D

Easter3.JPG

:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Playing Borderlands the Pre-Sequel as it has been a tad dampish on and off. An digging a ditch, guess it could be a moat along the front of the house. Why you ask ? Well it is part of the great plan to create a permanent home for me horse box.
whistling.gif

Oh an I went shopping for an Easter egg for meself. Purchased a cheap Smartie one and a not so cheap Lindt one with three miniature bunnies. Very yummy indeed. :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Didn't do much, went and looked at the classic cars in Greenwich market one evening; spent another evening in the pub and was meant to go watch Truck Racing at Brands Hatch on the Monday but it was heavy rain all day so that put the kibosh on that.

But spent Tuesday carrying out maintenance to a loudspeaker network and a schools' emergency lighting and decided to revamp toolkit cos my existing one is getting too damn heavy for this OAP :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I missed Easter, well I didn't, it just wasn't on my mind as killing the area boss so I could move on

(still not killed him but I moved on anyway)

Ask a Question